Openings for Company Drivers Nation Wide Celadon Trucking is hiring Company Truck Drivers that are ready to earn great pay driving some of the industry’s newest equipment.
We are looking for experienced CDL-A licensed dry van and temperature controlled Company Drivers for national long-haul solo runs—drivers who can go the distance and enjoy predictable home time. You’ll actually have a life with a trucking job at Celadon, PLUS our drivers receive great pay while driving well-maintained, late-model trucks. It’s an amazing opportunity all the way around!
Now introducing our WageLock program
WageLock ensures our good drivers who are doing their job get paid – even during periods of lower available miles. All U.S. company drivers may be eligible to lock in their wages, including students and refresher drivers. Apply to drive Celadon today and know what your weekly settlement will be week-in and week-out.
Hiring areas: All lower 48 states
Out 4 weeks minimum – WA, OR, CA, ID, NV, UT, AZ, NM, WY, MT, ND, SD, NM, ME --- Out 2 weeks minimum – Rest of lower 48
Temperature controlled drivers can expect:
- Guaranteed dock detention pay
- Layover pay
- Over 1,000 mile average length of haul
- 100% lumper reimbursement
- New, easier and quieter refrigerated units
- 100% drop & hook
- Consistent home time
Hiring area: Lower 48 states
*To take advantage of these truck driving positions and their benefits, you must meet the Hiring Requirements:
- At least 21.5 years old at the time of application
- Must have 6 months of verifiable tractor/trailer experience in the past 36 months
- Must hold a valid CDL Class A license issued by the applicant’s state of residence
- Good driving record
- No DWI, DUI, careless or reckless driving convictions in the past 5 years
- No hit and run convictions in the past 10 years