Celadon Trucking is Hiring Company Truck Drivers that are Ready to Earn Great Pay Driving Some of the Industry’s Newest Equipment.
Dry Van. Flatbed. Temperature-Controlled. Lease Purchase. Free CDL Training.
We are looking for experienced CDL-A licensed Company Drivers for national long-haul solo runs—drivers who can go the distance and enjoy predictable home time. You’ll actually have a life with a trucking job at Celadon, PLUS our drivers receive great pay while driving well-maintained, late-model trucks. It’s an amazing opportunity all the way around!
Hiring areas: All lower 48 states
Out 4 weeks minimum – WA, OR, CA, ID, NV, UT, AZ, NM, WY, MT, ND, SD, NM, ME --- Out 2 weeks minimum – Rest of lower 48
WE ALSO HAVE TEMPERATURE CONTROLLED DRIVER JOBS AVAILABLE FOR EXPERIENCED DRIVERS!
Our fleet has positions available for national runs—drivers will enjoy generous pay and quality home time!
If you want to shake up your daily routine a bit, our temperature controlled fleet has just what you’re looking for. When you drive temperature-controlled, you will not only be able to haul refrigerated freight, but will be able to take dry van runs as well!
Get the same great Celadon pay and benefits while hauling a different type of freight with this new opportunity.
Company drivers on our temperature-controlled fleet can expect:
- Guaranteed dock detention pay
- Temperature-controlled freight
- 100% lumper reimbursement
- New, state-of-the-art equipment
- Mostly drop & hook
- Consistent home time
Hiring area: Lower 48 states
*To take advantage of these truck driving positions and their benefits, you must meet the Hiring Requirements:
- At least 21.5 years old at the time of application
- Must have 6 months of verifiable tractor/trailer experience in the past 36 months
- Must hold a valid CDL Class A license issued by the applicant’s state of residence
- Good driving record
- No DWI, DUI, careless or reckless driving convictions in the past 5 years
- No hit and run convictions in the past 10 years